wildfire

Enorama

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Another good design. This one is very simple yet gets the job done. Overall, it's nicely done. I like the text/font you used and I think that it is a good size. Normally I would say the text is too small but it works here. Your top layer is hiding the render, would have liked to see more. Good one for a turn in.

8/10

Review:

This one is absolutely awesome!  It's a style I haven't seen being used before, maybe I haven't seen a graphic with fog ever!  First of all I really like how all the colors match in this graphic, although black is a pretty easy color to match with you still impress me with the perfect shading of grey mixed into it.  The render itself is awesome.  I can't find any blatant mistakes in it, maybe only the visor on the helmet but that is very picky and not many can change that.  The names is also very well done, it's positioned well and isn't too "flary" yet not too boring, the extra line at the bottom of it makes it better as well.  Other than that I can't complain much! Well done 8/10