The Seabasstard signs on for another year

Seabass

Well we are well into our offseason now. The VHL Draft was last night and the Moscow Menace didn't have any first round picks this year but still welcomed 5 new players to the team from the later rounds. Next if the free agency season but today I want to take a step back talk about something different that happened earlier on in the week.

The Seabasstard has decided to officially accept his player option that was due this year and commit to playing for the Menace for one more season. There was rumours that he may consider leaving due to the disappointment of going through another finals loss at the hands of the Vancouver Wolves. 

"You can't get rid of me that easy. What kind of player would leave the team after having two career seasons in a row? Don't fuck with something that ain't broken ya know? Those rumours were obviously false as there is officially ink on the paper, I'm coming back for another one. I love playing in Moscow and I've built a lot of chemistry on and off the ice with the core players we've had in place for a while now.  I've made good friendships here and I also think that we're not done contending. If everyone stays on board and committed to the team I don't think it's out of the question that we can contend for another couple more seasons. I really want to bring the cup to Moscow lets make it happen"