Jay Saucey Big Stop!

ToooSaucey

I keep considering doing a name swap jersey. But then I remember I don't hate myself enough to try doing it in CS3.😅 You got it about as close as you're going to get. So big kudos on that!

2 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I keep considering doing a name swap jersey. But then I remember I don't hate myself enough to try doing it in CS3.😅 You got it about as close as you're going to get. So big kudos on that!

It's definitely a pain😂 Thanks Shin! I'll make you one up one of these days!

50 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I noticed this at well... and then I saw that the opposing players had a logo swap, too. Instead of using a convenient haze to blur non-lore logos and I noticed the Watchmen signage on the video cube to boot. You clearly went through a lot of trouble to present this cool graphic as lore friendly as humanly possible. I tap my imaginery hat to you, Sir. 

Edited by Daniel Janser

REVIEW:

I just want to say that I wanted to review this because of how amazing this is. This is actually one of the best graphics I've seen made for my short time here (About a month now). To the blending of the logo, to the small details like the logos on the jerseys in the background, the jumbotron having the Watchmen banner across it, it's all amazing. I can tell you put a ton of time into this graphic and props to you, it looks fantastic. The only thing I could even say would be to like add a small border or something, but even without that this is easily a 10/10. Fantastic job and I give you much kudos for this man, it's seriously impressive work. Fantastic blending too.

Overall: 10/10

1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

I noticed this at well... and then I saw that the opposing player had a logo swap as well instead of using a convenient haze to blur non-lore logos and I noticed the Watchmen signage on the video cube to boot. You clearly went through a lot of trouble to present this cool graphic as lore friendly as humanly possible. I tap my imaginery hat to you, Sir. 

Saucey's all about the details. I can respect that, a lot. Honestly I should just write a real review of it at this point. Since I need to write one for ye olde TPE anyways.

With that being said. Review time! As usual I love your work and the attention to detail. Like I said above in the response to Daniel. However the one thing I'd comment on is the use of shadows. You have a tendency to slightly overdo the shadows in all your work that I've seen so far. I'm not entirely sure if it's down to which blend mode you use on your shadow layers. Or just being overzealous on the opacity. It's really the only gripe I have for the type of graphic this is.

Normally in 6 TPE graphics you want more work with layers and bla bla. But honestly the amount of time that goes into logo swapping every player on the ice and the damn jumbotron, for good measure, is more than enough to carry that aspect of it being a TPE task.😅 Overall I just love that you're not afraid to take on a name swap. Because I hate doing those, as mentioned. The one thing that hurts the name swap is the shadow implementation. Especially on the "Y". Because the way you got it to flow with the jersey was effectively flawless.

Ok yeah, I gotta talk about this one too! This is a very well done piece! The small things like the swaps in the background, the name tape change, and even some of the venue features being swapped is awesome. I will part some advice that I like to use to try and cover up some of the artifacts from the editing a bit better. I like to use a noise filter on all the layers and that makes it look more uniform, or if the edits are actually apart of the original photo. This is as close to perfection as you can get my guy! 9.5/10

2 hours ago, Vice said:

Ok yeah, I gotta talk about this one too! This is a very well done piece! The small things like the swaps in the background, the name tape change, and even some of the venue features being swapped is awesome. I will part some advice that I like to use to try and cover up some of the artifacts from the editing a bit better. I like to use a noise filter on all the layers and that makes it look more uniform, or if the edits are actually apart of the original photo. This is as close to perfection as you can get my guy! 9.5/10

Thanks (again) for the reply! 

Absolutely love this graphic. You made two NHL teams look like VHL teams and even did the name swap. That takes drive and dude you got it. Love the effort here. I also just noticed the big screen edit you did and putting the Watchmen logo on there, so props to you on detail. Obviously the swaps aren't the cleanest but they definitely drive home the point of a good graphic and I love it! 9/10 great job!