Team Houston

BOOM

Boom with the quality work as always. Gotta love the background and the colors because Houston red is the best red.  Diabetic Cheese is a legend as always. Sundin is the true goat and a great captain as always. I honestly don’t know much about jersey swaps and modifications but I still think this looks really nice. The one thing that is missing is a card for Arce and Moon, the makers of this fine team. Can’t wait for Houston to go on a run this season and hopefully win the championship.

9.5/10

To be honest this is overall amazing and a overkill for just 6 TPE. You gave about 20 graphics that are all overall amazing. You could have probably only have uploaded half of them and you could have uploaded the other half the other week. I also really love the anime type of style on the rainbow fist graphic. It’s a type of style that we don’t see often that I wish we saw more of in VHL graphics. I have no choice but to give this a 10/10!

Review:

Wow, this is awesome the background is too tier.  Has a ton of stuff going on with it but it doesn't seem too crazy and also quite simple for my taste.  It fits with basically any render as you easily showed here and could be re-used tons of times for different occasions.  For example in a recruit message.  If you would have had a "missing" person instead of the render you could easily use it for recruitment.  It can also be used for squad announcements, very creative indeed.  I also want to give props for how well you put the renders on there, they are well proportioned and you even swapped there logos, a thing only a true graphic pro would do.  I really don't have anything to complain about her at all, well done.  Keep doing these type on concepts! 9/10

Very, very nice pieces! Looking at them it gives me that stylish artistic vibe and the lightening of the renders that you have done are some quality work and fits so well together. The background colours allows the signature to pop out in a very nice way. Font choice is spot on as well as it, same as the background, is in that free crazy brush style. Love that you have decided to give the whole team some high quality signatures to spice up their profile. Would love to have one like this myself! Good job!

Review: 9/10