tsujimoto.

STZ

This is super sick! I love the font that you used and the effects on the text really blend nicely with the background and the effects you added to the overall graphic. The gradient outline of the render is a nice touch, and I can't quite tell if it's two backgrounds put together or just one who background, but either way it helps the transition nicely. My only gripe is the dead space on the left and the name not quite blending with the gradient of the background. Other than that, I love the overall vibe of the sig and the subtle jersey swap.

Good work! 9.5/10!

To be honest, seeing this graphic gives me a twofold feeling. On the one hand, the Gothic style, the graphics are darkly intriguing, as if they came out from under the brush of an artist in the Gothic style, the more you look, the more you are attracted by the colors. On the other hand, nothing is clear) makes you strain and understand what is written there, who is drawn, why his face is blurry, what is there besides the player and the inscription at all.  rating 7/10