Bite Size Berocka #12

Berocka

@Berocka LOL, I had an unpublished podcast that was #13 so I just breezed over to #14. I deleted 13 and updated 14 back to 13, that's pretty funny though. Thanks for the catch.

Also I wasn't recording on Anchor for #10-#11 so I had to just guesstimate what episode I was on, that's probably why I doubled it up in my intros lol. By the time I got home to publish it, I forgot what I said in the intro.

I don't think there's a great chance of new career tasks by TDL unfortunately. We did chat about linking stuff to player pages as an incentive to complete, but we're still discussing potential changes to the tasks themselves rather than incentives to complete them. Plus with a bunch of test sims and data gathered to try and get a meta-solution rolled out ASAP, I don't think much effort is going to go into career task changes until this offseason or next season.

Don't spread slander about me you piece of shit, I love fire and I hate you and everybody else.

@Gustav should have stayed banned. Actually on that note I absolutely used the N-word in my very first Media Spot.

I did know that your fiance was in the league, because I listen to all your podcasts. Also because WE'RE HAVING AN ILLICIT AFFAIR NOW, OHOHOHO!

Linking career point tasks to the player page sounds like a good Berocka idea that someone else will have in the future.

"Favorite Podcast"

Based on those variables, yes. It is 100% the best podcast in the league.

"Spartan can't count"

He also failed to do 3*7 in his head for the one podcast. If all you do is use excel, it's not like you need to know math.🤷‍♂️

"Went on the DC Dragons"

Guess that's why she left huh?

"No one cares about UnGuri anymore"

Anymore?🤔

"Player name being more accessible"

Agreed. It's way harder to find than it should be.

Since you didn't do 3 questions. I'll just answer three random questions. Without telling you what the questions are (you're welcome)

1) Yes, I completely agree with your assessment. And to answer the question, I would have done the same thing to that Koala.

2) That's a really good question. Yes, I would actually listen to a podcast like that. But only if it's exactly 34 minutes long.

3) Clue Glue™ ofc!