Thoughts From A User Who Has A Board Game On Skates As An Avatar

MubbleFubbles

- If you haven't listened already, I made a podcast (that's a link btw), with my thoughts on how the league should maybe look to change job pay for the future, it's that something that strikes your interest, give it a listen!

- I did a Madden 08 sim (again that is a link) of the S81 VHL Finals to see how well the two teams got on in another sport. It was a lot of fun to do, got me reminiscent of the old days to the point where I might be crazy enough to even start up a small Madden league (though I'd definitely stream the games rather than present!) 

- It's funny, I was wondering where my TPE was for the Trivia and found out that apparently, along with a lot of other members, I didn't get any! Was anyone else expecting a larger pool of questions for the trivia or was it just me? 

- I joined the SBA as well last night, to spread the word of our Board Game Saviour, Clue

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, MubbleFubbles said:

Was anyone else expecting a larger pool of questions for the trivia or was it just me? 

TBH when I wrote the TPE payout bit I was expecting that all the questions we received initially would be put in at the same time but @N0HBDY decided to put them in seasonally in smaller chunks instead, I'm guessing so that they can be verified and kept accurate easier. We do have it noted who gave what questions so the TPE that was promised will eventually come.