My Dream Team

Ente2997

My dream team out of only players I played with

So since I’m still fairly new and didnt even play a single game in the VHL I decided to make my dream team only consisting out of players I played with(off-season events excluded).

There were a lot of nice people and good players I’ve met in my career but these are the 6 ones I decided to go with.

First since every good team needs good defenders I present my no.1 D James Teekirque @Mongoose87. Probably the player on the list I played the longest with, I’ve first met him after I got traded to Missisauga back in my time in the M and he was just a beast on both ends, one season later other team but still teammates now in Oslo. He wasn’t quite dominant but for a rookie still impressive. The day I write this he still playes in Oslo.

After Teekirque my have our C Bryn Yrwy @dylanjj37. When I came to the league and quickly joined the #BOATGANG he was our star player and he was just dominating. He also was pretty active in the locker room which definitely made the time better. After the season he retired.

Now for the goaltender oft he team we have Boris Tsezar @comrade cat. He also was one oft he people I met in Halifax and he was our well deserved #1 Goaltender. He didn’t play on a level with the other people on the list but he was still good. The thing that probably convinced me to put him onto here was his activity in the locker room. Now he plays in rome putting up good numbers.

Next up is he LW stud Vasile Lamb @dlamb. Like Teekirque I met him after I got traded tot he hounds and he sure was a great player. 2nd best player in points back in season 81 and top goal scorer with it. He also was a quite active person in the locker room, he later got draftet first overall to start season 82. At the present day he plays for New York and is pretty solid in it.

To finish of the defense I have Marcel Janser @Morcar80. He also was a player I met in Missisauga and he was a rock solid d-man. Even though he wan’t crazy good he was consistently playing fine and being decently active in the locker room. Something I really appreciated about his player ist hat his build wasn’t meta but pretty defensive. He is currently playing for Vasteras in a fine way.

Last but not least I have my left winger in Jacob Richard @Jacob Richard. He also was on the season 80 Halifax team alongside Yrwy and just like him he was an absolute beast. They were a really good team together with Jorgen von Strangle that was putting up huge numbers. He wasn’t really active in the locker room like the others. He is currently playing in geneva.

So that is my dream team of players I played with, there are also a lot other great choices but I had to decide and these were my choices.