Sam Talks alot: theme week

samx

So many cuss words, I love Sam getting spicy! 🌶️😈

Hehe, you said "Poopy."

Thank you for not firing me yet :)! Also sorry for infecting the locker room with COVID.

@fonziGG will always be Squidward, never GGiznof. Which looking at, you can pronounce as "Jiznoff." I now support this change.

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

So many cuss words, I love Sam getting spicy! 🌶️😈

Hehe, you said "Poopy."

Thank you for not firing me yet :)! Also sorry for infecting the locker room with COVID.

@fonziGG will always be Squidward, never GGiznof. Which looking at, you can pronounce as "Jiznoff." I now support this change.

i swear all the time what is so surprising 

1 hour ago, samx said:

i swear all the time what is so surprising 

I think jardy has a belief that all of the young people who do podcasts don't swear because he said nearly the exact thing to me haha

Jardy like live reaction
- remembering days is so hard
- there aren't Polar Bears in Alaska?????
- agree Board Game Clue on Skates is a good name but the only problem is it is on #TeamClue.....
- holding a desk microphone is the best part of having a desk microphone
- Chicken Nuggets are 🅿️
- "I'm not very good at counting"... continues to count
- I remember Maple Bacon I am pretty sure I talked to them for a short time period but probably am wrong considering I am worse at remembering things than Jardy...
- that 15 second pause between "Do I care?" and "No" was extreme and I thought spotify broke
- Chicken wings are objectively better... but are boneless chicken wings chicken wings? The world may never agree.
- Chicken Wing has an award named after them in Miami! GIVE THEM ALL THE CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Speaking of Jardy he seems to always show up everywhere.
- Did a tornado pass by at around 11:30 because it sounds like it
- I think Jardy has a fairly continuous spree of ways to get TPE without working going through his mind but not much else.
- all this effort to say the name backwards but no saying the numbers backwards smh
- If you were to dream about the VHL you might be to invested in the VHL. I only dream about the things I am the most invested in such as ummm well nothing.