Ottawa Lynx AGM opening

lil OG z

Well it's been a fun ride with you @Matt thunder but I think a change is needed, you have stuff going on irl so hopefully you can figure all that out and come back for another try down the road, you know how to manage! Thank you for trying the best you could :)

Moving forward we need someone who can be available during the week and can cover some of the tasks as manager, it's really a split position and I'll handle half the work you don't wanna do.. Let me know if you are interested below! 

20 hours ago, Zack said:

Appreciate the interest already but I'm going to keep this open until early Monday to think a little more and give some late weekers a chance to apply :ott:

Hey @Zack! I don't know if you have already made a decision, but if you haven't I would like to apply for the position. Thank you! 🙌

Sending out interviews now.. If you received one the team is interested, just need a few details from you to make the smartest decision

Still open for the day while I wait for replies but this officially closes after the VHLM sims today because why not?

Well after going back and a forth all night (and a few days before lol)  I've decided.. Thanks to everyone that took their time answering and waiting, a lot harder decision than I thought 😅

Spoiler

@adison is now the assistant GM of the Ottawa Lynx :ott:

*Lilpfighter and leandro keep applying! Very strong candidates in different ways, honestly wish I could sign a few more xD

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

Well after going back and a forth all night (and a few days before lol)  I've decided.. Thanks to everyone that took their time answering and waiting, a lot harder decision than I thought 😅

Hide contents

@adison is now the assistant GM of the Ottawa Lynx :ott:

*Lilpfighter and leandro keep applying! Very strong candidates in different ways, honestly wish I could sign a few more xD

congrats to @adison once a Hound, always a Hound