S82 Junior Showcase Tournament GM Applications

Alex

S82 JUNIOR SHOWCASE APPLICATIONS!

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. This coming off-season the Junior Showcase Tournament is back! With that we ( @Dom, @samx, and myself) will be needing 5 people to GM the teams. No experience is needed to be a GM for this tournament and it will be a great way to get into being GMing. If you have any questions please let one of us know and we'll be sure to answer in a timely manner.

What are the duties of a JST GM?

• Draft your team of VHLM draft eligible players
  •  Lead your locker room and keep players engaged
  • Submit lines for each game
  • Throughout the tournament send waiver pitched to newly created players

Important Notes:

• No previous experience is required and this tournament will provide an excellent experience for you to learn
  • Each GM will be provided with an experienced AGM to assist and mentor the GMs
  • GMs will receive 2 TPE of capped TPE job pay for the duration of the tournament

How to Apply:

• Simply post in this thread stating your interest and after a few days one of the JST commissioners will contact you for an interview.

Good luck to all the applicants and we look forward to speaking with you!

@Alex, @Dom, and @samx

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

S82 JUNIOR SHOWCASE APPLICATIONS!

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. This coming off-season the Junior Showcase Tournament is back! With that we ( @Dom, @samx, and myself) will be needing 5 people to GM the teams. No experience is needed to be a GM for this tournament and it will be a great way to get into being GMing. If you have any questions please let one of us know and we'll be sure to answer in a timely manner.

What are the duties of a JST GM?

• Draft your team of VHLM draft eligible players
  •  Lead your locker room and keep players engaged
  • Submit lines for each game
  • Throughout the tournament send waiver pitched to newly created players

Important Notes:

• No previous experience is required and this tournament will provide an excellent experience for you to learn
  • Each GM will be provided with an experienced AGM to assist and mentor the GMs
  • GMs will receive 2 TPE of capped TPE job pay for the duration of the tournament

How to Apply:

• Simply post in this thread stating your interest and after a few days one of the JST commissioners will contact you for an interview.

Good luck to all the applicants and we look forward to speaking with you!

@Alex, @Dom, and @samx

I'd like to be considered for one of the positions! 🙌

I’m new to this league, don’t really know what I’m doing. Would love to learn about how to GM and to learn the fundamentals of water polo. I am a big rugby enthusiast and think I best excel at touchdowns, half court shots and just think I am a real good people person. Hope you consider me for the job.

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I’m new to this league, don’t really know what I’m doing. Would love to learn about how to GM and to learn the fundamentals of water polo. I am a big rugby enthusiast and think I best excel at touchdowns, half court shots and just think I am a real good people person. Hope you consider me for the job.

What about your layups?

3 hours ago, Dil said:

945838199329157151.webp?size=128&quality

Delhi pickles

I’ll GM them you can be my AGM dil