Spartcast #15 - Hybrid Attributes and Offseason Tournaments

Spartan

"Quicc Maffs"

Epic Spartan podcast math took place. I was here for it.

"People not getting omega salty about the hybrid attributes"

I'm kinda surprised people aren't more upset about the hybrid attributes overall. I do get the people being peeved off about 69 fighting being the max though, as nice a total as that is.

"JST waiver stuff"

Last year was a bit of a gold mine, Team Clue waivers are 2/3 on making AGM within the season. Though I take literally no credit for one of those, and the other is in the Gulag. So it is what it is.🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I'm kinda surprised people aren't more upset about the hybrid attributes overall. I do get the people being peeved off about 69 fighting being the max though, as nice a total as that is.

I think the fact that we are moving away from or "fixing" the meta outweighs any high levels of saltiness towards this.  Wait until next season when people begin to underperform with their new builds, even after the free re-rolls.  Then the salt levels will increase.

15 minutes ago, v.2 said:

I think the fact that we are moving away from or "fixing" the meta outweighs any high levels of saltiness towards this.  Wait until next season when people begin to underperform with their new builds, even after the free re-rolls.  Then the salt levels will increase.

Yeah, that's my read too. But honestly, it's the VHL. I just assumed that at least one member would ask that everyone involved gets fired right as it was announced. That's basically the norm, right?