What a joke. Glad this meta shit is ending soon.

v.2

Damn, I don't know of a better way to describe this signature than 'easy on the eyes'. This is probably one of my favorite player render's I've seen in terms of quality, and you nailed it out of the park with this font / text combination / placement. For whatever reason, I find green to be a harder color to work with for myself, so kudos to you for pulling this off so well. I like how raw this feels. There is a decent amount happening, but the focal point is clear, and I'm able to take in the entire signature detail after looking at the center. Unique, and well done. 9.5/10

Review:

This is a good flowy graphic. The textures and text both have that flowing feel to it. I like the lime green touches, kinda a little ode to malmo days? lol. I think the text is the star here - could have better placement instead of the bottom right corner. I love the threaded texture on the font, not sure if that's default or you did it, but it's definitely unique. The render effects are cool. There are some good placement tutorials in the resource section that might help (if you want). I think Solas might have actually put it together - but yeah, I think you have a lot of talent and if you tweaked a few things you'd be one of the top makers here. Still great work, hopefully useful critiques! 9.5/10