H A L I F A X

Brandon

Overall I mostly like what you have going on here.  I like the general blue tint to the whole graphic with the exception of Dubas' face.  I also like how you incorporated the logo into the background of your graphic.  I assume that there is no name because we should recognize person.  My suggestions would be to have your text a bit more distinct.  I do like your choice of font and your use of lower case.  Nice work  8/10

It's always nice to see a GM sig!  Great lighting and depth on this one, the blues tie in perfectly to Halifax's nautical theme and logo colours.  The render is highlighted perfectly to be the focal point, my only critique would be that perhaps his body is just very slightly over blended.  I like what you did with the team logo, the slant almost gives the boat an effect of floating/bouncing through the waves of the ocean.  As always, your text and font choices are great!  Overall 9/10

Review:

I really like this one. I think the text is really nice. The fonts are both interesting. I really like the offset blue on the general manager text. Render effects are cool, I like the stroke effect. I think the head stands out a little too much from the rest of his body - but it's not really a big deal. Logo is nice, and the colouring and lighting are solid. Great work, one of the better submissions this week. 9/10