Questions for podcast

scoop

Might be recording one tonight, so ask some questions if you want. There might be a co-host, but I won't say who. But if you feel like asking questions to a specific person, they can be made out to me or Mike; whoever my co-host is will be able to answer questions for Mike.

Not league related

Why that Pokemon. Is Electric your favorite type ? Would you evolve Pikachu into a Raichu if you had a chance to trade for a thunderstone. *

Have you seen the Jennifer Lawrence nudes ? *

You have the only Eevee in the whole game, what would you make him evolve. Please, stay in the 3rd and - generation. *

I know nothing about juggling, tell me about your skill set. 

League related

Why have you retired Toriyama. If you knew you would have that season with the Eagles, would it have changed your mind ?

How is Loyld Light doing right now.

Do you think there's a perfect player size in STHS ?

Eagles are doing good right now, what are your thoughts on this.

Question for Mike

How do you enjoy your career with your goalie right now ?

When did you learn about the early retirement of Mikey Blade ? Did it changes your plan with Riga for the future ? 

If you had the first overall pick, who would you choose. *

If you had the 4th overall pick, and O'Malley, Richardson and Cote are taken, name some players you could be interested in.*

Is wishing to stay in the same team your whole career is unrealistic these days ? *

*Can be answered by both

Edited by boubabi

So Boom has informed me.  Normally celebrity nudes are kind of shitty and disappointing.  Not this one though.  I'm in love.

You must be mistaken sir. I would never degrade the female form like that. How dare you!