Happy to go to Calgary

Review: Pretty solid graphic! The jersey swap looks pretty clean and the colour choices are great. The colours come together cohesively. Text colour fits in with the rest of it but is different enough to differentiate it from the background. The composition is good and the background chosen is cool. The player render choice is also great and matches with the Calgary Wranglers colours. I also love the choice to include it in both French and English. My only real feedback is maybe you could do more. As generic as this advice sounds, I just mean try to arrange the elements of the graphic in more striking or different ways. You played it safe, which is great, but I'd love to see more experimentation. 7/10

Looking at the graphic straight up I see that you're not very skilled, so now Im looking at it from a beginners stand point. For a beginner this is a solid piece and the only things that could be improved are parts that will get better with experience. For example the background. The background seems like a quite generic background found online. When it comes to backgrounds it is totally fine to use online resources, but you can do so much that I would always suggest trying to find something unique. The text font gives me vibes of Supernatural TV show. Jersey swap is actually the best thing I think on the piece. It is done very good and looks good!

Rating: 7/10

Review

Very neat graphic and I like the translation in French. The jersey logo is a bit big but it does blend well with the jersey - if it was a bit smaller I'd have a hard time believing it was a jersey cut to start with. This could use some more layers for depth (perhaps lighting or stocks) but also I would have put the name of your player on it too. 7/10 - Good job!

Review: A nice clean graphic but I wishes I was looking at a bit more. It is hard to become a great artist if one doesn`t push the boundaries of their own limits to see what they can and cannot actually accomplish. Yes, This means you will fail more often then not but more and more people will love the fact that you are pushing your own boundaries. Like I said I like the clean render and the logo swap. English and French is a very nice touch but I am wishing to see a bit more artistic flare.  7/10