Jardy Heckling Podcast - Cool as edition

Berocka

Look, I only really enjoyed the first minute. Also I’m not clever either, I recorded the April 1 podcast like 30 seconds at a time, and it still wasn’t that good.

I care about Brisbane traffic. I’ll be at your house in a sec. (Jk I didn’t know how to spell Noggie Road so I couldn’t find it on Google)

1. Horses, they’re too big and clever.

2. Not really.

3. The Edmonton Oilers, for no real particular reason. I suppose it is the closest NHL city to where I live, also they had that dynasty once.

4. That’s too much work, I’ll rapid fire some random ones

- The Rio Jesse Eisenbergs

- Congo Bongos

- Pyongyang Goshdangs

- The Brisbane Outback

- Perth Surf

- Lima Beans

Edited by JardyB10

"Making builds in VHLM is harder"

It very much is, if you don't know what you're doing you can actually make a 200 TPE build with less than 50 in literally everything. But then you could make useless 200 TPE builds before too, it's just way easier now.

"Change the update tool"

I agree, I do ALL my stuff in the spreadsheet then just copy it over. Because the actual update page is just a confusing mess to me with having the same attribute shown in like 3 places, the tpa tool is decent, but I still much prefer the spreadsheet actually showing current value | current cost | actual STHS value. The tpa tool has 2 of the 3, the update tool has all 3 but in a really confusing layout that makes me want to just not even bother. So that leaves the spreadsheet.

1. Spiders, it's rational when dealing with some of the ones you have down there. But there's nothing rational about being afraid of the spiders we have in Sweden. But Phobias gonna phobia, I guess?

2. Vampire Survivors. Technically already out in early access, but looking forward to what it will be like when it's been ported to a new engine and more or less finished. I really don't keep up with new games anymore, so can't think of anything else at least.

3. Edmonton, because I enjoy pain. New Jersey, because I like being miserable. Buffalo, because I hate having fun. Vancouver, because I never want to have hope, and Columbus Blue Jackets, because I want to follow the career of Adam Boqvist, as he grew up a stone's throw from where I did.

4. Oh boy, that's a thicc question.

South America gets:
Jesus Statues of Rio,

Medellin Coke and

Chilean Chilis

Africa gets:
Johannesburg Odd Accents That Sound Vaguely Like They're From NZ,

Gilbratar Why are We British? and

Harare Millionaires

Asia gets:
Nippon Glorious Steel,

Hong Kong King Kongs and

Delhi Pickles
Austrialia gets:

Perth Berockas,

Brisbane Traffic and

Wellington Hey Bru!

Antarctica gets:
Antarctica Penguins,

Dome Circe Ice and

Subglacial Lake Vostok More Ice!

That way no one should be happy, just as intended. Also that was literally more work than a 6 PT.😅

1. I don't think I have an irrational fear of animals, used to not be fans of cats or dogs since I'd been scratched/bitten pretty badly by both (gotten over it now though), but that seems pretty rational haha!

2. I think the next game I'm gonna grab is the Switch Sports game (successor to Wii Sports) coming out end of this month.

3. Nashville Predators, because a wrestler I liked supported them as well. 

4. I'm struggling to name teams, but if it gets Ouagadougou represented, I'm all in favour of it.