Draft Week Car Cast

ctots

Because work is busy and so is home life. Maybe next week I’ll do a longer podcast and talk about some of that stuff. Until then, here’s this.

https://anchor.fm/ctots/episodes/VHL-4---Post-Draft-Impressions-e1gp0ld

Glad to have you!

If you want, I could put together a combo sig of sorts so you can have your AGM and player graphics side by side at the same size. Send me over that bobblehead render you've got there if you want me to throw something together.

Poopy’s not a Fighter (though slightly more so than before), but I did go for a defensive/passing/checking build. Pre hybrid, this made him very mediocre and sometimes a liability with all the PIMs Checking brings. Post hybrid, who knows!

EDIT: I barely edit any podcasts, but certainly not 3 point podcasts. I love you too.

Edited by JardyB10

"Everyone loves a good carcast"

Yes, @JardyB10 has conditioned us to love them.

"I wasn't expecting to be mentioned at all"

Too humble, clearly! Now I just need to beat you in the race for 1st picked 1st gen in the SBA draft to rain on the ctots parade over there at least.🤣

"Being Oslo AGM"

Really hope you and JB can turn that oh-so-cursed franchise around.

"Intimidated by the DC Boomers"

I mean you got Arse and Jardy in there, those are potentially the least intimidating boomers possible, at least.😅

"Poopy Peepants legacy"

If anything his biggest claim to fame is that he holds the league record for most assists in a game(8). The monster!

6 hours ago, Shindigs said:

If anything his biggest claim to fame is that he holds the league record for most assists in a game(8). The monster!

Damn, was that actually a record? What a guy! Perhaps my real league legacy will be putting up impressive performances in niche categories!

- T-3 Highest rookie points

- Most Shutouts in one season

- Maybe the highest Hits/PIMs for a sub-650 TPE player  

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Damn, was that actually a record?

I was as surprised as you are when I was looking through the record section of the index and saw Poopy Peepants of all people😅