BW

Frank

Review:

This is an interesting piece. I like the idea, and there's some cool things in here. I think the wavey text borders are really cool. The player name text is also interesting and looks cool. The render text is a cool effect, but I think there's a bit of overkill around the eyes. The overall look kinda says grungey, sharp, hardened look, but the edges are very soft. The softness on the two sides kinda makes it feel like there's two lightsources coming from each side, but then its like there's a light source hitting the left side of the render's face. I almost think if you just kept the edges pitch black it might look better; just an idea though, I could be wrong lol. 9/10

Review

Fantastic blending with the smudge/sharpness - however I think its a bit overkill on the face, makes it look like he's melting a bit. That font for the name text is really cool and goes with the "scratchy" theme you have going on in the sig. The text on the other side with "Toronto" also blends well and matches with the name text. The soft background makes the render stick out a lot more. However another texture sig across the entire graphic to make it pop out a bit more would be better. Always nice to see a black and white theme sig every now and again. 

Edit: I forgot to review lol 8/10

Edited by kelvi