MiniFubbles Ep. 9 - Quick Draft Review

MubbleFubbles

"Thunder in the 2nd"

Thunder dropping that late was so weird. He actually dropped further than I expected in the E draft as well. I just don't get why? He max earns, is active in the LR and just an overall nice guy.

"Ctots at 8th"

I'm just happy to see his creation time didn't hold him back. He's been doing a lot of really good stuff with GMing in the off-season and podcasts alike. Really hated that pick though, because it obviously meant 0% chance that he'd drop to 17th for Chicago.😅

3 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Thunder dropping that late was so weird. He actually dropped further than I expected in the E draft as well. I just don't get why? He max earns, is active in the LR and just an overall nice guy.

I'm just happy to see his creation time didn't hold him back. He's been doing a lot of really good stuff with GMing in the off-season and podcasts alike. Really hated that pick though, because it obviously meant 0% chance that he'd drop to 17th for Chicago.😅

He's the kind of guy I was considering when I initially held 3rd overall. There's absolutely 0 chance he'd have ever fallen out of the first :P

Just now, Enorama said:

He's the kind of guy I was considering when I initially held 3rd overall. There's absolutely 0 chance he'd have ever fallen out of the first :P

Yeah, but drafts are all about dreaming about the impossible and then having those dreams crushed.🤣 Might as well commit to it at that point.

Oh I accidentally found a bunch of people saying nice things about me, that’s pretty awesome! Great recap, I was also surprised to see Thunder falling that far. He was my #1 target for the JST draft. I’m not as knowledgeable about the needs of the teams so I was mostly expecting people to draft according to highest TPE available - stuff like this podcast goes a long way toward helping me get a better overall picture of the league.