Ctots Ctalks 5 - Degenerate Behavior

ctots

I talk about DC and Oslo in this episode. Also I talk about my lack of attachment to the M. 

I put up a thread where you can ask questions for future podcasts, too. The link for that is right here.

And now, the show:

https://anchor.fm/ctots/episodes/VHL-5---Degenerate-Behavior-e1h239s

"Oslo winning 2 games"

That's still 2 more than expected.

"Oslo underdog energy"

Oslo has that down by now, been rocking that energy for all their seasons in the E so far.

"Fun facts about DC Dragons"

You missed the part about being MID, but that's fine. We all knew that anyways.

"Which VHLM team is the best, and why is it Vegas?"

Because it's Vegas. Thanks for recognizing that! But really what other team has an Andorran captain, as well as Velociraptor and an actual tree on their roster? We also have a GM that actually listens to and interacts with your podcast. That's clearly got to give us at least some kind of edge, right? Also both you star skaters in Oslo are Vegas alumni.

D.C. Dragons sure are a fine hockey club! The best ever methinks.

You should cheer for the Halifax 21st because they are named after a port and also have management affiliations with the almighty Dragons franchise.

dragons best

great points were made. "and also a goalie." we do have a goalie. huge. 

was your wife with you while you recorded this or were you picking it up to take it home for her. please say the first one. 

my favorite vhlm team is the marlins. fish. Halifax great franchise concept though so an honorable mention

"now that I've said it, i have to" 

doesn't

2 hours ago, fishy said:

dragons best

great points were made. "and also a goalie." we do have a goalie. huge. 

was your wife with you while you recorded this or were you picking it up to take it home for her. please say the first one. 

my favorite vhlm team is the marlins. fish. Halifax great franchise concept though so an honorable mention

"now that I've said it, i have to" 

doesn't

- lol I record mostly in the car because under no circumstances is my wife allowed to listen to me record. That would be mortifying.

- I like the idea of a team being named the marlins, but I 100% had to double check that the team actually exists and you weren't just pulling my leg. I'm so out of touch.

- I at least mentioned that I should have done it, that counts for something, right? Plus maybe that forced some nerd to actually look it up themselves out of interest. It's been a wild few weeks, my desire to edit audio is pretty low.

Thank you for listening!