VHL s83 prediction

Lemorse7

Hello here is my prediction for the S83 VHL season where I will try to predict where each team will finish in the standing and I will do a quick analyst of each team roster too.

Lets start by the Europe conference with The Malmo Nighthawks,

Malmo are in a rebuild, but they still have a nice group of forward the bigger problem is that their defense and goalie situation is not really pretty for this season. They can use this season to help their rookie being comfortable in the big league and be prepare for the next season.

The next team is the Warsaw Predators, this team will be fighting for a playoff spot in a very competitive Europe conference. They have a really good forwards group and 3 great defenseman and a rookie goalie that wants to prove that he will be the next starter for the team. They could sneak in a playoff spot depending on how the season goes and try to add a defenseman on their squad.

After that we have the Prague Phantoms, one of the top teams in the EU in my opinion, they have great players at every position. I can see them fighting for the top seed in the EU.

Next the Helsinki Titans, a very young team that is trying to build a great dynasty, they are definitely in the playoff race, but I think their defensive core is still a bit too young and not enough experienced to make a good push during the playoff, but with a goalie like Xavier Boobery and a great offensive core could surprise us.

Next the HC Davos Dynamo, the other rebuild team with Malmo, but Davos or David have a great prospect pool and 3 first round pick that could be 3 lottery pick so they are well prepaid and their future is looking very bright.

Next The London United, I think the 3 teams that will be fighting for the wildcard spot are London, Warsaw and Helsinki. They have the better defensive core of the 3, a mix of young and veteran players.

Next The Moscow Menace, the 3 times Europe Champion, is the fourth time will be the one? For me Moscow are the wildcard not because they are not good or in the middle they are in the top 3 best team in the Eu if not the league. But they also did some trades this offseason. Fun fact they are with DC the only two team that are undefeated  in the preseason and the regular season.

The last team of the Eu is the Riga Reign, Riga have the best offense in the Europe conference if not in the league and with a star defenseman like Battre Sandstrom, they could be this season favorite.

For the ranking, obviously Malmo are 8 in the conference and Davos 7. This season is a learning experience for their young players to be more ready for the next one. That also means a possible 1 and 2 overall pick for Davos, because they have Malmo first rounders. 6 is Warsaw I think between 6 and 4 will be very close and we will only determine who miss the playoff with the final sim. 5. Helsinki 4. London. 3. Prague 2. Moscow 1. Riga that’s the standing regular season ranking that I predict for this season. Playoff bracket prediction and NA predictions coming soon.

574 words

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Spartan said:

We did drop a couple games in the preseason as did DC I think, but appreciate the kind words!

No team was undefeated in pre-season. Toronto came closest with 1 OT loss.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

Damn I think I didn’t saw the third sims standing my bad

To be honest they were up only briefly, like an hour maybe, before I had to swap the index over to the regular season schedule which wiped them.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

To be honest they were up only briefly, like an hour maybe, before I had to swap the index over to the regular season schedule which wiped them.

Yeah I found that very distressing when I was trying to look at pre-season performances to make my VHFL pick 😛