Bana Blabs #41

Banackock

Hello, hello. I hope everyone is doing well. I find myself going through an interesting time with the VHL but I can't say it's really anything new. Don't worry - it has zero to do with my Bears tenure. I am very much alive and well with Seattle and it's daily activities. I spend a lot of time in the nice, cozy walls of the Seattle Bears locker room. I rarely pop into general now and it's nice. I just find myself going through an "interesting" and challenging time in life a tiny bit. Work has been incredibly busy and I am currently 6 days into my 10 day shift. We are busy 365 days of the year but obviously with the weather warming, precipitation happening and ground thawing, it always makes Spring time a little bit more active. Summer and Fall are about the same. Obviously each season comes with it's own obstacles. Outside of work, I am also going through some things that are "new" to me and they're obviously, at least at this moment, not the most positive. It's okay though because every day I wake up with purpose and tell myself "be happy no matter what". The fact that work is incredibly busy is nice as I'm always very focused on doing extremely well. This helps at the moment but I guess let's wait and see what's in store in the future. With all this being said, let's do some blabbing, hey?

• Seattle has started the season 7-2-0. I expected us to be good, especially in the NA conference. It's awesome to always see us as a decent team. We've missed the playoffs once since S67/S68. The one season we took off was very strange. Good to be back to our normal.
  • @dasboot our captain Vinny Detroit has continued his amazing development. He's been an underrated member to the league and to Seattle during his team here with his player. Always a fun, engaging member in the locker room. Seattle is truly lucky to have a strong leader like them around.
  • @Jubis can have a lot of good things said about them. At the time they were one of my favourite GM's to talk to. It's still the same way. I'm very blessed to have gotten the chance to have them on my team. Their swap from D to F is a prime example the kind of person they are and look at the results it's helped Seattle achieve!

I could talk for days and days about the group of people we have right now and what's happening in Seattle. I guess I'll struggle my way through a media spot next week! :)