P.J. Daniels Stockholm sig

Shindigs

9 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

well with the many 'Stockholm Vikings' in the background that surely qualifies for a MS?

Yeah, glad you spotted it. I actually copied it enough times that there are 500 of them. Just most are off-screen.

On 4/26/2022 at 9:10 AM, Shindigs said:

Yeah, glad you spotted it. I actually copied it enough times that there are 500 of them. Just most are off-screen.

On an other note I like the industrial look (for the lack of a better word) of the font (it looks like something written on a shipping crate) as well as the 'pixely', 'gritty' look overall and you certainly like your cityscapes, fo'sho...

6 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

On an other note I like the industrial look (for the lack of a better word) of the font (it looks like something written on a shipping crate) as well as the 'pixely', 'gritty' look overall and you certainly like your cityscapes, fo'sho...

I do love me a city background, and I haven't been feeling the creativity of late. So just been going with what is familiar.

21 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

I do love me a city background, and I haven't been feeling the creativity of late. So just been going with what is familiar.

was not meant as a critique, more of an observation... it is a bit of a trademark... no-one would have gone to Picasso saying: 'you need to stop this sideways faces, it is overused'.

1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

was not meant as a critique, more of an observation... it is a bit of a trademark... no-one would have gone to Picasso saying: 'you need to stop this sideways faces, it is overused'.

idk, he kinda overused it tbh🤣 Worked out pretty well in the end for him though.

Didn't really take it as critique either, just I normally prefer to play around with styles because I find it fun, more so than because it yields better results. But if you never explore other stuff you never learn with graphics. So I just don't want to get too stale, and stop learning. But last little while I've just not had the urge to do that exploration.