Seal Clubbing

BOOM

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

I really like your work. This sig looks really good. It's hard to get a double render graphic to look balanced. It looks a bit left heavy but the dark background seems to help balance the renders. The large render looks like a head swap. It looks detailed and dominates the graphic. Not sure about the large logo swap, maybe it could have been blended better. The small render looks sharp and seems to play well with the large one. Seems like text is a strong point in your work, well done. Outside of some lighting issues, at first look it is a good looking graphic. Well done.

8/10

Review: Overall, i like your design thoughts and your graphics. I usually don`t find anything overly work with your work as a whole so I tend not to review your work as it hard to say anything if you have nothing negative to say. I wish I was a more negative person sometimes then i would have a ton more to say!! A double render is amazing idea with clearly two different players but swapping Seals head onto another body is always difficult to pull off correctly. In this situation, you can clearly see the head swap so maybe using a bit of blur or blend around the neck line would aid in helping. Placement of the Jersey logo right behind the players name is completely ace!! Not to mention the blending the logo and the naming coloring together to make a complete clean look in that area. Overall: 9/10