More Boobs!

20 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

I find both boob-jobs quite good, but I prefer 'more boobs' over mere 'boobs'...

You can't ever see enough Boobs, I'd say... but in this case, I'd be happy and satisfied with it.

Your title is certainly attention grabbing as can be seen with the number of comments.  Generally, I like the graphic.  Your color palette is consistent with no unnecessary clashes.  Good choice of render with the player showing some dynamism as opposed to just a passive pose.  Your background is a little funky, but that's OK.  It works.  I know where you are going with your choice of font.  That works too, but it is a bit hard to read.  Nice work.  8/10

When your signature loaded on my screen, I literally said DAMN out loud. First off, love the coloring of this signature and your choice to incorporate a bunch of different blues. Combined with the blending, this signature pops really well. Great choice of font, I probably would have tried to do a clean font, but this fits so much better. Overall, the signature feels aggressive but in a controlled way, while also being very easy to look at. 10/10