Sunday Update

STZ

Here's some things that will add up to 150 words..

• Feelin' kinda burnt out these days. Been a lot going on, and it seems like I get to Sunday and I just do all my updates then. Not sure if it's good or bad. Seems like a break might be needed after this player. I find myself wanting to use my spare time in other ways recently. I suppose this happens every summer to the league.
  • Moscow is doing well which is awesome to see. Spartan did a really amazing job this off-season retooling the team. Some of his moves have been very creative and the job he does as GM seems to have gone unnoticed. Considering the pieces he moved, and the decisions made, and how well we are playing this year, I'd hope to see him secure a GMOTY Award.
  • Maple Leafs Post-Season starts up tomorrow. Very excited to spam .gifs in the discord. Dunno if this year is the year for them, but I know it'll be a lot of fun to watch some meaningful hockey. Always a great excuse to get together with friends who are all really die-hard fans as well.
  • Haven't really shared this personal news either; but I'm expecting my second child in the September; we found out on Monday that it's a boy... so yeah, kinda been on a week long high lol.

17 minutes ago, STZ said:

Haven't really shared this personal news either; but I'm expecting my second child in the September; we found out on Monday that it's a boy... so yeah, kinda been on a week long high lol.

CONGRATS!!!!! Lil Steez gonna be draft eligible in S200 let's gooooo