Ottawa Lynx AGM Opening

diacope

Looking for someone who is active everyday, has the willingness to help out with whatever the team needs.. If that's pressers, team hype, lines, drafting, trading, signing waivers, keeping track of player updates. Whoever wants the job must know a fair bit about the league as well or have had a managing job before in any capacity, my goal is to gear someone up with advice so in future ventures they can step up and be a great manager one day. Don't apply if not serious, all applications will receive an interview, this will also be open longer than previous attempts.. If you can make graphics even better. Have fun and a good day :ott:

14 minutes ago, Zack said:

Looking for someone who is active everyday, has the willingness to help out with whatever the team needs.. If that's pressers, team hype, lines, drafting, trading, signing waivers, keeping track of player updates. Whoever wants the job must know a fair bit about the league as well or have had a managing job before in any capacity, my goal is to gear someone up with advice so in future ventures they can step up and be a great manager one day. Don't apply if not serious, all applications will receive an interview, this will also be open longer than previous attempts.. If you can make graphics even better. Have fun and a good day :ott:

I WILL APPLY!

7 hours ago, Zack said:

I will apply. I am very active every day, I will help out the team no matter what.

2 hours ago, ErictheFish said:

I will apply. I am very active every day, I will help out the team no matter what.

Now if i dont get hired, hire this guy (or others) just going by the name Eric is usually a guy name. Anyways I support our newest members and i think they deserve chances, so yeah if you dont want me, this is the guy for the job

20 hours ago, Zack said:

I apply, was an AGM way back, just came back to the leagues. Played S69-S77 then took a break 

21 hours ago, Jack Johnson said:

Now if i dont get hired, hire this guy (or others) just going by the name Eric is usually a guy name. Anyways I support our newest members and i think they deserve chances, so yeah if you dont want me, this is the guy for the job

Hey, thanks man.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:52 PM, Jack Johnson said:

Ouch

On 5/5/2022 at 9:11 AM, Zack said:

I'm down zack, I've been an assistant and even a head coach in sister leagues, would love to help my team. Glad I made my return

It was hard having a handful of great applicants who showed a lot of want to learn but I think we are going to go with the most experienced this time around and effective immediately..

@ShawnGlade is the new Ottawa Lynx Assistant Manager :ott:

Keep applying everyone! There's always openings and I know many of you can definitely get the job done!!