Bana Blabs #43

Banackock

Boy am I ever having the time of my life! Just when things start going great... my shitty, crazy right winged partner at work gets terminated... Restrictions lift.. Spring is here.. warm weather.. I paid off my car finally... my car came out of hiding... 1.5 years of quitting smoking in a few days.. and things took a strong, sudden turn for "challenging". I am trying very hard to be happy right now. That is my focus. Distract yourself. Be happy. Sometimes it's very hard. Sometimes I'm not happy at all. Other times I force myself like a mother fucker and I can feel it in my head and chest. Anyway, let's get this shit over with.

• Bears are #1. Have only missed the playoffs once since S67. That's pretty impressive, no?
  • Toronto is on our tails and DC is extremely mid. I thought DC was going to do better and I'm sure they will, but it's hilarious how bad they are right now. Nothing seems to change (except TOR actually not shitting the bed under new management).
  • Riga is also rolling. Always good to see my fellow old timer hedge kick some ass. I do like to fuck with him, but I hope he knows (and he really should) that it's all in fun and I respect him big time.. but fucking step down already. :P