15 000 Post Party - Part 2

Beketov

• Commissioner

Alright, right back where we left off, let's finish off this post party, shall we?

.eQ: To this day I don't understand how you manage to make animated sigs not look like shitty gifs, it rather amazes me. In any case, this has been the first time in certainly a long time that we've been teammates and I plan on making good use of it. You're one of the members I've always enjoyed being around.

Boubabi: I have no idea what your account name means and you're english is a bit broken on occasion but you're definitely one of the best GFX makers on the site and that impresses me. I've been doing GFX for over 7 years now and I still have no idea how you do some of the things you do.

Phil: I feel like your activity has dropped since the other (far superior :P) Knight brother left the VHL and that's really unfortunate because you're one of the most entertaining members the VHL has when your activity is at its peak.

SHL Guy #5: Victor, what the fuck is up with the name change? I don't understand. Also, how is it you deserved a commish spot and I've never even been on the red team. I call bribery :P. Anyway, you're a cool guy and you've done great things in the VHL over your time as a commish so I SUPPOSE I can respect you for that.

Sandro: I seriously want to go to Vancouver and steal your gaming setup, unfortunately Kendrick would likely arrest me which is just no good. I don't know what your plans are in life since we don't talking much anymore but I know VFS was a plan at one point which is pretty badass if you ask me. Also, you make some pretty good videos and I'm interested in your Destiny content.

Jardy: Please see the comments I made about Victor :P Seriously though, you've been the simmer here for quite a while and I know how rough of a job that can be. No one ever thanks you for it but everyone will jump down your throat for missing a sim or "rigging" one. So that you can get at least one thanks…Thank you for dimming Jardy…you drunk farming asshole.

D_A: I always forget you're a GM, not sure if that's a bad thing or you're just flying under the radar. You did make a huge mistake by not drafting me but we'll ignore that because you're a pretty cool member and you haven't tried to move or change one of the most prestigious teams the VHL has so that's a bonus.