(S85) C - Luke Glendenning, TPE: 51

ColeMrtz

Bild

Welcome back @ColeMrtz,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a top six spot.

We are sitting on a playoff spot at the moment and hope to enter the title race as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Luke Glendenning.

Welcome back @ColeMrtz!

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Although we are not a big contender this season, we would be able to get your player as much playing time as possible the remainder of the season. I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes, including special teams time! This means you would get max playing time. 

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Hello and welcome back to the league @ColeMrtz!

We have a 4th line spot open in Ottawa if you wanna play with some good teammates and have a shot at the playoffs, if consistently earn more TPE I'll increase icetime in no time. Would be cool to add another veteran on the roster.

Help will be a message away and if you need a guide to become a star before the draft, need reminders? Got ya! As long as you are having fun that's key for us :)

If you are interested in joining the Lynx, just quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the paperwork:ott:

Welcome back Cole!

The Miami Marauders can offer you top six minutes on a top contending team. Our only issue is forward depth, and you will be the key to our success.

Come join us for a hopefully lengthy playoff run

Reply with Dropping the Anchor! to join the team

6 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:
Bild

Welcome back @ColeMrtz,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a top six spot.

We are sitting on a playoff spot at the moment and hope to enter the title race as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Luke Glendenning.

I’ll join the Hounds, I didn’t think I’d be able to join any teams yet so y’all caught me off guard lol