(S85) D - Tater Tottingham, TPE: 59

Trunkxolotl

welcome back @Trunkxolotl!!

The Halifax 21st can offer you 4th like minutes! We are currently 3rd in the league and hope to keep the good play coming as we inch closer to playoffs.

We would love to have you join us.

To join Halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

3 minutes ago, samx said:

welcome back @Trunkxolotl!!

The Halifax 21st can offer you 4th like minutes! We are currently 3rd in the league and hope to keep the good play coming as we inch closer to playoffs.

We would love to have you join us.

To join Halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

#SettingSail

Gotta join the homie Tucker.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

@Commissioner Shouldn’t this fellow have carryover?

Tater Tot was his last player wasn’t he? If so he should have, sim not sure why the portal wouldn’t have applied it. Should be 29 carryover if my math is correct.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Tater Tot was his last player wasn’t he? If so he should have, sim not sure why the portal wouldn’t have applied it. Should be 29 carryover if my math is correct.

Yeah as best I can tell, there doesn’t seem to be any player in between linked to his account. I assumed it was a season change bug or something. Or maybe he’s a Kachur multi, one of the two.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah as best I can tell, there doesn’t seem to be any player in between linked to his account. I assumed it was a season change bug or something. Or maybe he’s a Kachur multi, one of the two.

I don’t know why the portal wouldn’t have automatically applied it, would need to be something for @Josh to check 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

I don’t know why the portal wouldn’t have automatically applied it, would need to be something for @Josh to check 

It's a small bug with ordering players, since they had 2 players in S76 it just picked the wrong one. I'll fix this tomorrow.

• Josh changed the title to (S85) D - Tater Tottingham, TPE: 59