(S85) RW - Malachi Booth, TPE: 36

Malachi Booth

@Malachi Booth welcome to the VHL! I'm the assistant general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season we are in a hot race for 1st place in the Eastern conference. This means we are poised for a deep run into the playoffs. We can offer you a 4th line spot with possibility to move up. According to the most recent power rankings from VHLM Illustrated we are 3rd in the league which means you will be joining a team with a great opportunity to win the trophy. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Bild

Welcome @Malachi Booth,

I am Daniel Janser, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds in the VHLM. @Ente2997 is my AGM. We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a 3rd line position.

We have qualified for the playoffs and hope to enter the title race as a dark horse in the playoffs. We even have a mathematical chance to snatch the top seed in our conference (though unlikely)

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Malachi Booth.

Welcome @Malachi Booth!

I am Arce, the GM of the Houston Bulls. I run the team alongside my AGM @Moon! Last season we made a run to the Founders Cup final. This year, we are looking to retool our team to make another run. We would love to have your player join our team. Although we are not a big contender this season, we would be able to get your player as much playing time as possible the remainder of the season. I am are here to not only build a successful team, but help each individual player in Houston succeed and reach their player goals in the VHLM. I would be happy to be here to answer any questions you may have or guide you in any way I can. We also offer a lively locker room presence on Discord, which you would be invited to right after acceptance. If you do not have Discord, no problem! I can communicate with you right here on the forum DMs. 

Right now we can offer you 1st line minutes, including special teams time! This means you would get max playing time. 

What do you say?! If you're ready to grab life by the horns and join the Bulls please quote this message with #HornsUp! 

image.jpeg.67ff988d7cf9116b06770a3743996079.jpeg

Hello @Malachi Booth My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. I really like your player name because it reminds me of the AEW superstar Malakai Black for some reason. Anyways I'll get to the point, We can offer you a position on one of our top lines and give you Power Play minutes.  We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. I formerly played for Philadelphia myself and current AGM badcolethetitan was an active member of our locker room the last couple seasons. Our Discord locker room is a chill place to meet new people and learn the sport as well as learn the league. We are willing to help you however you need and unlock your full potential. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

2pxlLDVe9ncFtWdD8A5DKBFttxWmok20ZB_RJvq7-pL-YPctEFy-HWhyXzbqufU7I-rDkduCgmyqAgydvhBypVYb2qK_Z93Q-U30dL9adjFNQj-XQTzXzKqvi3m5K0KVai6mE-Rccs3nce3ptA

17 hours ago, nurx said:

@Malachi Booth welcome to the VHL! I'm the assistant general manager of the Miami Marauders. This season we are in a hot race for 1st place in the Eastern conference. This means we are poised for a deep run into the playoffs. We can offer you a 4th line spot with possibility to move up. According to the most recent power rankings from VHLM Illustrated we are 3rd in the league which means you will be joining a team with a great opportunity to win the trophy. Our discord locker room has lots of new players like yourself as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!

Dropping the Anchor!