2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Чего и следовало ожидать, тот кто писал круто накропал!

It really depends, I think his career comes down to if he wants to put the effort in or not. He had a stint with Nashville but was ran out of town for his antics. He is better in the KHL.

Take that Philly, now you have to play Vinny.

His dumb ass got injured while scratched and Scott Laughton isn't going anywhere. As bad as the Flyers are, they're better without Vinny. Fuckin' Homer signing him to that horrible contract.

Holy fuck this leafs-flyers game.

Lol buddy of mine texted me, "You watching this Leafs/Flyers game? Great defensive battle."

At the time it was 3-3.

Obviously, I was all over him about the 7-3 loss. Voracek got me a bunch of points for my pool as well.

Lol buddy of mine texted me, "You watching this Leafs/Flyers game? Great defensive battle."

At the time it was 3-3.

Obviously, I was all over him about the 7-3 loss. Voracek got me a bunch of points for my pool as well.

I think it was 7-4 to make it even worse in terms of goals but yeah it was cool to see the result. I had to leave so I didn't see the end.

I think it was 7-4 to make it even worse in terms of goals but yeah it was cool to see the result. I had to leave so I didn't see the end.

Yeah. I guess I just stopped checking at 7-3 and didn't realize Toronto got within 3!

Finally the Canucks get a win as well, with Tanev scoring the OT winner on his birthday. I thought it was going to be a Canucks collapse losing that 2-0 lead to Calgary.

Canucks, Flames, and Oilers.  The Western Canadian Trifecta of embarassment.

Why in the world are the Canucks lumped in there? Hell, why are the Flames? Calgary works their asses off every game and are actually making progress. The Canucks are still a playoff team as of today. Edmonton is the only embarrassment out here right now.

Edited by Sandro