2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Tyler Johnson just going about his business with his Lightning! Kid looks good

Him and Kucherov have been dynamite. Hedman and Stralman are amazing , and the team looks really good so far this season.

The Flyers won in a shootout tonight.

Additionally, pigs were spotted flying outside of the Wells Fargo Center and snow cones were reportedly being served in hell.

The Flyers won in a shootout tonight.

Additionally, pigs were spotted flying outside of the Wells Fargo Center and snow cones were reportedly being served in hell.

Zimmers just sent me a message, I can confirm snow cones are being sold in hell.

Edited by Kendrick

RIP to JP Parise for sure. He was a great player and his son Zach is an amazing player as well.

A lot of people had no clue Zach was his son. They figured a 71 year old man has a 30 year old son? That's rare. But pretty easy to see that JP introduced his son into the world after he retired. A sad day for that family as JP was a very kind man. Got to meet him once and he loved the game so much. He coached Crosby, Toews and many others at St. Mary's.

For anyone who wants a good story, this is Travis Hamonic. I can safely say he is an inspiration to many including myself who has also lost his father.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11915798

Hamonic is a good dude. Glad he went on to have a good nhl career so far after the leg break in the world juniors in his 19 year old season.

Is it wrong of me to be totally disregarding any potential playoff berth the Canucks may get at this point? I'd rather see them try to improve the team and build towards the future. Keep Corrado up, run the top two pairings as Edler-Tanev and Hamhuis-Corrado (obviously when Hammer comes back). Play Weber with Bieksa until you can find another LHD to replace him, because fuck Sbisa and Stanton. Jensen needs to be brought up and played in an offensive role, and trading Higgins may be the way to open that spot. Kassian's playing better but I want to see if he can keep it up.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Fucking bullshit.

Is it wrong of me to be totally disregarding any potential playoff berth the Canucks may get at this point? I'd rather see them try to improve the team and build towards the future. Keep Corrado up, run the top two pairings as Edler-Tanev and Hamhuis-Corrado (obviously when Hammer comes back). Play Weber with Bieksa until you can find another LHD to replace him, because fuck Sbisa and Stanton. Jensen needs to be brought up and played in an offensive role, and trading Higgins may be the way to open that spot. Kassian's playing better but I want to see if he can keep it up.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Fucking bullshit.

I agree. Higgins is good as a checker but as a 2nd liner he is just non-existent. 2 points in like 17 games, he may as well be traded to make room for youth that can be injected into the roster.

This team really needs youth right now because it is very slow. Everybody seems to be either over-passing and losing the puck, or just throwing it on net from far out into the crest. Sedins have been trying to be too fancy every single game when they clearly could have just skated straight in and shot it.

I don't mind Sbisa if he isn't with Stanton. Those 2 as a pair are horrendous. Corrado looks good and quick out there, which is needed in our defense.

Jensen needs to be in the lineup ASAP. Hell, one could even argue that Shinkaruk could try out. He may not be scoring a ton in the AHL but he's probably a better option in the NHL right now compared to our other guys. Shink was looking good on the Canucks in the pre-season.

Edler and Tanev have by far been the best defenseman since Hamhuis got injured. Hamhuis our best D being out has definitely made a huge impact.

Bieksa has looked worse than ever this season as well. I've never really liked the guy that much any season, really.