2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Dale Weise is playing good

Thanks to Vancouver obviously, not saying that he would have performed this way in Vancouver, but I'm glad he could play like he is with the Habs

Edited by boubabi

Dale Weise is playing good

Thanks to Vancouver obviously, not saying that he would have performed this way in Vancouver, but I'm glad he could play like he is with the Habs

Torts ran Dutch Gretzky outta two cities. Fucking awful coach.

Torts ran Dutch Gretzky outta two cities. Fucking awful coach.

I also think he told him to play a role he wasn't supposed to play, nor did he wants to play it. The goon/fighter. We all know Dale Weise is blessed with speed, something he looked to use but was never told to use it for offensive purposes. 

Minnesota isn't crap and they're now riding a 6 game winning streak.

Also Jordan the bust Schroeder coming back to strike.

That's why I expected the loss. Minnesota is a good team. They have 2 of my favourite players in Zach Parise and Jason Pominville as well.

I expect Canucks to lose against their next 2 opponents in Chicago and Boston as well, then possibly win against Calgary. Then they'll probably lose to Minnesota who they face after that which is 7 days from now.

I think they can beat Boston seeing as they're an eastern team, but they're better at defense than Pittsburgh.

Kind of ridiculous that they're bringing in a new Spiderman, AGAIN. I liked Andrew Garfield.

If Marvel gets their way and nabs Logan Lerman I won't even care. I'm just so happy that Spidey gets to play with everyone else now.

Even worse than watching Bryz?

Bryz would at least occasionally do something funny. Vinny doesn't even offer that.

Speaking of Bryz, he had a MONSTER game tonight!

Bryz would at least occasionally do something funny. Vinny doesn't even offer that.

Speaking of Bryz, he had a MONSTER game tonight!

Haha monster for sure! When I saw the scoreline in the 3rd period I had a good laugh.