2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

That was the point of "How is Diaz doing". And please kendrick, get off me. I just said this deal was great and there's absolutely no risk in this trade. Your Habs hatery went on pretty quick. 

Your blind hockeys sense went on very quick as well. How does Weise have anything to do with this deal? Different management and also the fans don't decide who gets traded. The Diaz point didn't help your cause.

and the diaz trade was brought because if you read what you said in the 2013-2014 season thread, you said that weise was trash and useless. Maybe your incredible hockey sense failed on this one. So I'm not quite sure how seriously I can take your analysis on the Kassian trade.

Edited by boubabi

The fact that you can't recognize that the habs have done a great deal over Vancouver isn't surprising at all . 

Well of course because your team would than be considered even in the trade in someone else's eyes, which would be hard to fathom. You painted him as a player who plays with physicality and showed a highlight video to try and further your point, without actually seeing him play. He is only physical after a meeting with the coach 1 on 1. Other than that he stays away from using his frame to his advantage. 

Here is where you are confused though. You guys say Prust is a waste of a roster spot or just doesn't bring it every night as a Habs fan. I, who lives in Vancouver and has seen Kassian play multiple times said he isn't what you guys are painting him as. But of course in the end you guys are right because you want to be right, not because it actually make sense. It's common for a fanbase to say negative things about a player who is going away from their franchise to make the deal seem a lot better than it is.

and the diaz trade was brought because if you read what you said in the 2013-2014 season thread, you said that weise was trash and useless. Maybe your incredible hockey sense failed on this one. So I'm not quite sure how seriously I can take your analysis on the Kassian trade.

Weise was trash on the Canucks, he never brought what they wanted. He was not worthy of minutes of the Canucks, because when he did get minutes he never utilized them, show me anyone that would say a guy deserves minutes if he never brings anything in the time he has.

I can't take your homer opinions on Prust either. See how that works? Habs are thieves again and MB is the GM of the year. That fanbase is so hockey crazy they get confused.

Here's the best of the best quotes of Kendrick about dale Weise.

I would rather have Dalpe in the lineup than Weise in the penalty box giving other teams 2 powerplays a night (all while playing 6 minutes of ice time)

Weise can hit? News to me its either a cheapshot or he misses. You need to watch more closely. He is useless. If you think his 6 minutes of ice time and 4 PIM's a game can help us then I'd hate to have you as a coach. Doesnt help he has hands of stone and is braindead. Also when he fights, he loses; it's almost automatic.

Ship Booth off and waive Weise. Pick someone up with heart and talent. (Even an ounce of it)

The one thing I've noticed while living here is that it's one day building rome, the next tearing down the walls. Vancouver needs to back their players, despite what you think of management or anything, back the players. Except Dale Weise, that guy is terrible.

You may not like him but he is more useful than Weise, Sestito, Dalpe, Welsh.

To think Sestito and Weise have any value is crazy.

Claiming Weise from the Rangers helped the Rangers out more than it helped the Canucks out.

The convo was about Gillis, Weise and all that jazz. They all suck.

His fighting skills are horrible (he gets murdered in fights) and he has no control when skating.

That's actually wrong. Weise is useless

So, how come you aren't a NHL scout already ? Those analysis are so on point !

Anyway, jokes aside, you could maybe give a chance to Kassian before telling anything about him. Prust is a 31 years old player, he already shown what he is capable of. Which is nothing good for a competing team .

Edited by boubabi

Same reason you aren't a commentator, I mean "Stepan purposely ran into Price blah blah blah". Emelin didn't trip him or anything. Crack me up.

Anyway, jokes aside, you could maybe give a chance to Kassian before telling anything about him. Prust is a 31 years old player, he already shown what he is capable of. Which is nothing good for a competing team .

Give him a chance on a new team sure, but don't paint like you are if he isn't that. It's like if Mike Green goes to Detroit and someone tells their fanbase he is a stay at home defensemen who lays the boom!

How is Diaz doing in Vancouver ? 

and how stubborn are you Kendrick to see how it's not a great deal for the Habs. We got rid of a UFA plus we got a pick and a low risk high reward player. If Kassian sucks, he has 1 year left on his contract so, bebye. 

Diaz is gd, he was a gd 7th Dman here and scored this beauty 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnXEiFQ86TQ

It's Kreider

Your mind is playing with you.

Whoever the hell it was, so much salt was laid out that day. It was none of their faults, you guys just wanted to blame the other team.

Give him a chance on a new team sure, but don't paint like you are if he isn't that. It's like if Mike Green goes to Detroit and someone tells their fanbase he is a stay at home defensemen who lays the boom!

and how did I painted Kassian ?

Here's the best of the best quotes of Kendrick about dale Weise.

I would rather have Dalpe in the lineup than Weise in the penalty box giving other teams 2 powerplays a night (all while playing 6 minutes of ice time)

Weise can hit? News to me its either a cheapshot or he misses. You need to watch more closely. He is useless. If you think his 6 minutes of ice time and 4 PIM's a game can help us then I'd hate to have you as a coach. Doesnt help he has hands of stone and is braindead. Also when he fights, he loses; it's almost automatic.

Ship Booth off and waive Weise. Pick someone up with heart and talent. (Even an ounce of it)

The one thing I've noticed while living here is that it's one day building rome, the next tearing down the walls. Vancouver needs to back their players, despite what you think of management or anything, back the players. Except Dale Weise, that guy is terrible.

You may not like him but he is more useful than Weise, Sestito, Dalpe, Welsh.

To think Sestito and Weise have any value is crazy.

Claiming Weise from the Rangers helped the Rangers out more than it helped the Canucks out.

The convo was about Gillis, Weise and all that jazz. They all suck.

His fighting skills are horrible (he gets murdered in fights) and he has no control when skating.

That's actually wrong. Weise is useless

Whats your point here? He was horrible in Vancouver. All those posts do are prove that I was right, he was garbage in Vancouver. Not sure what you are trying to pull out.

Whats your point here? He was horrible in Vancouver. All those posts do are prove that I was right, he was garbage in Vancouver. Not sure what you are trying to pull out.

It only means that you judge out of nothing. Don't blame the player if he was playing for a shit coach.

It only means that you judge out of nothing. Don't blame the player if he was playing for a shit coach.

No you're right I never judged out of the games he played. Oh yes let's blame the coach for Weise not showing any signs of positive play here. Shit coach yes, but doesn't mean the player is absolutely useless. This is too easy.

Both Kassian and Prust suck.

We've just traded horrible players, that's it.

This. Anyone that paints them with anymore than the shit brush is trying to make the trade seem great for their team.

No you're right I never judged out of the games he played. Oh yes let's blame the coach for Weise not showing any signs of positive play here. Shit coach yes, but doesn't mean the player is absolutely useless. This is too easy.

Glad you don't watch any habs game because Weise is the absolute opposite of useless.

Glad you don't watch any habs game because Weise is the absolute opposite of useless.

Once again....that has nothing to do with what I said when he was on the Canucks. He turned his career around sweet, I'm happy for him. I never hated the guy personally, he seemed like a nice guy.

Not sure what his play with eh has now has to do with the play he was providing (or not) when I made those comments while he was a member of the Canucks. See that now?

Here is an example:

Someone says David Clarkson was a gem while he is playing for the Devils.

>He goes to the Maple Leafs

>>He sucks with the Maple Leafs

>>>Leafs fan calls out Devils fan for saying Clarkson was a gem

>>>>Leafs fan fails to see that the Devils fans comments were when he played for the Devils.