2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Best rivalry in sports in pretty much all based on opinion and heavily weighs on which era the person was born in that the opinion belongs to.

Baseball rivalries are big, sure but you would never catch me talking about how any rivalry in baseball is the biggest in sports. I just don't care about baseball. Watching it, at least.

Montreal/Boston has always been huge since the NHL was created, so it's definitely one of the bigger ones.

The Seguin-Kessel trade tonight was pure gold. It seems like most of the players were blasted from whatever they were serving them all night long.

Either that or the friendly competition brought their humour out. Some of them were stone faced and lacked emotion and others (Kane, Luongo) were their usually selves. Thought Ovi was going a little overboard.

Nice concepts but they look like junior hockey jerseys.

Some would argue that some of the NHL jerseys do too. Although some CHL jerseys look better than current NHL jerseys. Canucks jerseys currently are puke.

Some would argue that some of the NHL jerseys do too. Although some CHL jerseys look better than current NHL jerseys. Canucks jerseys currently are puke.

Some do, but I have no issue with the Canucks jerseys other than the "VANCOUVER" wordmark. Even that's grown on me a bit.

Some do, but I have no issue with the Canucks jerseys other than the "VANCOUVER" wordmark. Even that's grown on me a bit.

I just think they should be their old skate jerseys revamped. The fact they have to have "VANCOUVER" on the chest and the logo is stupid. But I'd say junior jerseys are on par or just below. In some cases some of better. Hell the Kelowna Rockets alternate jersey is one of the best jerseys in NA.

I just think they should be their old skate jerseys revamped. The fact they have to have "VANCOUVER" on the chest and the logo is stupid. But I'd say junior jerseys are on par or just below. In some cases some of better. Hell the Kelowna Rockets alternate jersey is one of the best jerseys in NA.

The only reason people want the skate jersey back is nostalgia, I wouldn't mind it getting used sparingly but hell no to regular use.

I like their color scheme tbh. #guilty.

Yeah same. The scheme was way better. I don't want it back for nostalgia, I wasn't even in Vancouver in 94'. I want it because that colour scheme is better than any out there. Just revamp it a bit and its absolute perfection.