2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Horvat definitely needs PP time and more ice time. They are easily the 2nd line. Hell, in last night's 6-2 loss the Horvat line was a +3.

+3 on 2 goals??! ive underestimated Hoevat

+3 on 2 goals??! ive underestimated Hoevat

The line as a whole, not Horvat himself. I assume they all were +1 from Horvat's goal, and didn't get scored on by Columbus.

The line as a whole, not Horvat himself. I assume they all were +1 from Horvat's goal, and didn't get scored on by Columbus.

i missed dat

carry on crazy nucks fans. u guys r entertainin 

WIsh I at least had the emotional energy to even care about the Oilers.  The Canucks might be an also ran when it comes to the Cup, but at least they are going to provide their manic fanbase with some playoff hockey. 

I've even lost any excitement about the draft lottery these days - yeah it's become that bad!

WIsh I at least had the emotional energy to even care about the Oilers.  The Canucks might be an also ran when it comes to the Cup, but at least they are going to provide their manic fanbase with some playoff hockey. 

I've even lost any excitement about the draft lottery these days - yeah it's become that bad!

Yeah that's kind of in jeopardy right now. Losing Richardson again means teams can steam roll whatever like Vey is dragging down on any particular night, and Kassian's injury forces Burrows to move up the lineup and screws our depth. I'm not even going to be shocked if the Canucks miss out by two or three points and look back on pissing away five points against Buffalo, Arizona, and Columbus.

Yeah. Canucks are in right now, but I'm not confident they can stay in. Calgary and LA are both right behind us.

Canucks face LA again on Saturday, and Arizona again Sunday who they have a hard time against sometimes. Then there's Winnipeg on Tuesday who are trying to solidify their playoff spot and are playing well lately. Still have to face LA and WPG again in April as well.

Yup. If the Canucks didn't shit the bed and got those five points against the tanking teams, they could absorb a loss or two to LA and Winnipeg. As it stands right now, they're close to "can't lose any games against these teams or they're fucked" territory.

Canucks win against LA in an afternoon game. Toffoli probably getting suspended for a crosscheck on Burrows. That was basically what decided the game as Vrbata scored on the 5on3. Canucks score 2 EN goals to win 4-1. Lack played awesome. Team played great.

Vey was okay but invisible at times. Horvat EN goal with 0.2 left to make Canucks fans cream their pants.

The fact that Toffoli isn't getting suspended on the hit on Burrows is such fucking bullshit

League agenda is obvious. Kings can't miss the playoffs, they can't lose that market

Fuck this bush league

Its been obvious well before that, its just that no one can do anything about it because it's Buttman's league.