Bite Size Berocka #25

Berocka

The advice for Jack/Joey is really good advice for literally everyone. Do your tasks, don't tag everyone, don't stir up drama.

I'm here for super coach. I have no pull with anyone important, but I'm enthusiastic.

I'm glad you said something about your car beeping, because I absolutely thought it was the baby monitor or something at first.

Congrats on the incoming little one! All the best wishes for you and your family!

"ctots intro"

Every time I hear it I spend about 3 seconds going "Did I just open the wrong podcast?"

"Opening voice crack"

Nice!

"Super Coach/Shindigs joining BOG"

I did advocate for possibly shifting some Fantasy Zone TPE over to Super Coach to make room for it before joining the BOG. So I'd be on board to lobby for it now that I'm in too. The more numbers you can provide on how it panned out the easier it would be, basically.

"Don Keigh"

Been seeing him in box scores quite a bit. He keeps beating the bots, which I find slightly annoying. Since my thing in the EFL is to do sim attendance where I only praise the bots for my last 3 TPE.😅 And most bots are Kickers/Punters.

I’m officially of the belief that the empty can clatter at the beginning was you getting lit before your drive.

I also feel very blue balled that you weren’t actually banned for 6 months like me

and Beketov were.

The beeping car was trying to censor your foul language.

Congrats on your future baby. Create an account for them and they can share podcast TPE with you.