S83 World Junior Championship GM Announcement

Ricer13

Thank you to everyone who applied for the position of a WJC General Manager. We had more experienced members apply this season as well as a few newbies. I always strongly encourage new members to try their hand at GMing here in the WJC because its a stress free and fun atmosphere to see if GMing is something you may be interested in. For those experienced members we choose I highly recommend finding a new member to take under your wing as your AGM and show them a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes! Maybe this will spark future interest for these players :). With that said lets reveal who will be our Season 83 WJC General Managers.

🌏Team Asia GM🌏

Spoiler

GM: @jRuutu
Television Wildlife GIF by BBC America

🗺️Team World GM🗺️

Spoiler

🇪🇺Team Europe GM🇪🇺

Spoiler

:usa:Team USA GM:usa:

Spoiler

🇨🇦Team Canada GM🇨🇦

Spoiler

Congratulations to those selected. I will be reaching out shortly with discord invites!

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Thank you to everyone who applied for the position of a WJC General Manager. We had more experienced members apply this season as well as a few newbies. I always strongly encourage new members to try their hand at GMing here in the WJC because its a stress free and fun atmosphere to see if GMing is something you may be interested in. For those experienced members we choose I highly recommend finding a new member to take under your wing as your AGM and show them a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes! Maybe this will spark future interest for these players :). With that said lets reveal who will be our Season 83 WJC General Managers.

🌏Team Asia GM🌏

Hide contents

GM: @jRuutu
Television Wildlife GIF by BBC America

🗺️Team World GM🗺️

Hide contents

🇪🇺Team Europe GM🇪🇺

Hide contents

:usa:Team USA GM:usa:

Hide contents

🇨🇦Team Canada GM🇨🇦

Hide contents

Congratulations to those selected. I will be reaching out shortly with discord invites!

Little cold eh?