Bana Blabs #47

Banackock

Hello, VHL. The weekend is ending but I hope everyone enjoyed themselves in some shape or form. Hope you are healthy, happy and safe! Lots has been going on in life and the VHL. I've been working out for the last 3 weeks and have started to see minimal results. The 3 biggest things I've noticed is a minor loss to my small dad bod tummy, the stuff that was heavy before isn't as much and I'm able to challenge myself a little more and I'm not dying and incredibly sore after each work out like I was when I first started on each muscle group. Good self improvement stuff there... work is busy and I'm on day 7/10. Not super happy with some things going on but it is what it is... It's life and that's all I can say.. moving onto the VHL..

• Moscow beat Riga. Am I surprised? I don't think so. @Beketov rigs. Joking. Poor @hedgehog337 but he had a good season. Moscow heads to the finals for the 4th time in a row. Good job to @Spartan. Odds say they have to finally win and I like their chances. It is what it is. I'm just happy to have built a team that once again reached the finals in a complete new era of the VHL after a one season retool really.
  • As mentioned there, the Bears are back after doing a quick rebuild in S80. Seattle has made the playoffs 15 times out of the last 16 seasons since S68's start (S68 - Present). In that 15 season playoff span, this is Seattle's 8th time going to the finals and winning the Devon Marlow-Marta trophy... We've had very good people, very good teams and some luck thrown into it all.
  • The Bears are having a lot of fun in the locker room and this group has really come together to build a championship caliber team. They made the finals. They've stuck together and have been extremely loyal and devoted to Seattle and improving themselves. Moscow is a very good team. We tied them int he regular season for records and points. We're damn even and win or lose, hell - we're both champs to me. Hell of a season by both teams!