A Pylon!

leandrofg

hM5BVIz.png

Well... I'm using this as .com! @Rhynex Entertainment, as we knew beforehand... Ricer's attempt was much better. 😂

@Ricer13, @BOOM, and @InstantRockstar... I summon you for your critique! Help me improve my graphics! 🙏

I would play around with effects. I assemble my graphics in GIMP or PS and then I use a program that allows me to add effects and overlays to my graphics. I recommend trying that out and seeing what you could come up with! MIX, Snapseed, or Pixlr!

2 hours ago, leandrofg said:

hM5BVIz.png

Well... I'm using this as .com! @Rhynex Entertainment, as we knew beforehand... Ricer's attempt was much better. 😂

@Ricer13, @BOOM, and @InstantRockstar... I summon you for your critique! Help me improve my graphics! 🙏

A pylon if I ever saw one and with a fitting stache as well...

Review:

It is nice to see a member who always looks for some advices and tips to improve graphic skills. The whole work appeals to me a lot. I like the font and background signs, they look really unusual and fit your sig. More than that, I appreciate you did logo swap at the helmet. It is quite small feature that is frequently forgotten despite it takes a few seconds to be made tho. The whole render is cool, hope you continue improving your skill. 9/10