New Era of Singh

8Ovechkin8

It's been 7 long years since a player from the Singh Dojo in Vancouver, Canada has appeared in the ring, but that all changed when Astro Singh declared himself as an eligible player in the VHL system. Now the question that looms on most players and GMs mind... Why so long? The straight forward answer to this is time. Time was the reason behind the lack production of an otherwise successful developmental hub. The committee that ran the Dojo had all gone their separate ways, most of which were attending school to further their studies. With 8+ years of schooling behind them, they are now ready to return to produce powerhouse players in hopes to once again dominate the league. We caught up with Hall of Fame defenseman, Japinder Singh, who now runs inspires the new era of Indian-Canadian players, aspiring to make a difference in the Victory Hockey League. 

"This is going to be interesting. Its been years and I have no f*ckin clue what's going on but we'll give it our best shot! These boys are going to be worked to the ground to bring back our name. Every VHLM and VHL team should take notice. We have a group of intelligent men that work 10 hours a day and train all night. They are ready, but is the league?"

This guy has lost his mind. 

Welcome back @8Ovechkin8! Nice to see older members come back into the league! If you haven't already, it might be worth checking with a commish or updater to see if you can get your recreate TPE added (we get it auto-added now but because your last player was pre-portal it won't automatically get added to your guy). I would think you should be due around 25 from Yumalatopinto at least. 

Edited by MubbleFubbles

• Commissioner
On 6/10/2022 at 7:58 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Welcome back @8Ovechkin8! Nice to see older members come back into the league! If you haven't already, it might be worth checking with a commish or updater to see if you can get your recreate TPE added (we get it auto-added now but because your last player was pre-portal it won't automatically get added to your guy). I would think you should be due around 25 from Yumalatopinto at least. 

We have looked into it. It would be 26 carryover or he’s been gone long enough that he qualifies as a first gen again. I don’t recall what all the first gen bonuses add up to but I feel like it’s around 30 so in the long run that one might be more beneficial.

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

We have looked into it. It would be 26 carryover or he’s been gone long enough that he qualifies as a first gen again. I don’t recall what all the first gen bonuses add up to but I feel like it’s around 30 so in the long run that one might be more beneficial.

He and I talked about this yesterday. First gen bonuses add up to 21

Doubles (6) + purchase (5) + bonus (10) = 21, so the tipping point is the previous player having 525 TPE or more.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Enorama said:

He and I talked about this yesterday. First gen bonuses add up to 21

Doubles (6) + purchase (5) + bonus (10) = 21, so the tipping point is the previous player having 525 TPE or more.

Then yeah, we can get the carryover manually added