Bana Blabs #48

Banackock

Happy Sunday (I guess). I go back to work tomorrow and I have 7 days left before a vacation. Will time fly by or go slow? It's always a mystery... Been busy doing nothing these days off. Went fishing with both my siblings on Friday and then myself and my brother went on Saturday. Had a few drinks each day. Going to relax today, revamp myself and get ready for the work week ahead. Something like 100mm of rain coming in the next couple days too.. hope the weather is nice for our mountain trip.. and now, onto VHL..

• The Seattle Bears are your S83 Continental Cup Champions. That's pretty crazy that we made it all the way here again. After all the others ones the thought came into my head that "this is probably it" and then each one happened after. However, this would could very well be my last win. It was a special one too.
  • Moscow played really good. They have a very good team with very good people and players. The series was crazy and at the start they came out hot, hot, hot. They showed their true dominance and it had me on edge trying to figure things out. When we went down 3-2, I kind of figured they had game 6. Lots of line stuff going on behind the scenes and boom.
  • I wonder if people in Seattle thought I was crazy. They'd come on to see a massive wall of text in the LR of me talking to myself about the lines. I was me kind of writing notes in a  place I could see them but it allowed them to see how my process works, how my brain works, what I see and what I find and gives them a chance to hop into the discussion and share everything they see and think too. There was a couple times where members like @Hogan @Steve @ajwllmsn @dasboot and many others caught something or suggested something that helped - season or playoffs. 

GO BEARS GO!