I'm sorry Seattle

gregreg

Seattle, Washington - Harbinson is not happy with the Seattle Bears, since his departure a couple seasons ago Harbinson has watch the Bears stand still and do nothing. They now will go into a VERY long rebuild after many seasons of mediocrity and it will be a long time before we see them near the top again.

"When I stepped down from the Bears I was in a tough position personally and knew that it was better for the team that someone dedicated to making the Seattle Bears better everyday would be better than me because of my unknown future. Sadly my replacement hasn't been that to Seattle and I'm sorry. I spent a very long time in Seattle and to see where they're heading it's very disheartening as a former GM. To be far this team did have a couple retirements that didn't help but when they had a chance to sell, they didn't do it and the only person you can blame is the GM. I surely hope they can turn it around cause before retiring from this league in S45 I would like to see them win again."

It's very unlikely that the Bears will be able to turn it around that quickly but Harbinson from a far will be hoping for the best.

There was nothing to sell son, only player with an offer was Wolfe who will be gone this offseason. Fact is there was nothing I could have done to prevent where the Bears are right now and the fact that all my picks over the past few seasons were sold off for fruitless pursuits of championships before I took over didn't help that situation.

There was nothing to sell son, only player with an offer was Wolfe who will be gone this offseason. Fact is there was nothing I could have done to prevent where the Bears are right now and the fact that all my picks over the past few seasons were sold off for fruitless pursuits of championships before I took over didn't help that situation.

I can say with near certainty that inquiries were made regarding other players. Granted, I don't know exactly what boubabi said to you, Wolfe was not the only player who was drawing interest.

Edited by Streetlight