The thirtieth chapter of Baby Bob's life (Last season with Prague and Baby Bob's new team)

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the thirtieth chapter of Baby Bob's life story. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL, the VHLE and the VHLM. I know, I know and I am very very sorry guys. This has been a very long time since the last chapter of Baby Bob’s life and again, I am sorry, but I am here now. I could give you a lot of different excuses, but I don’t have to and I don’t want to lie to you all. In this chapter, we will do a recap of the entire S83 of Baby Bob and what happened in this very early off-season. We will also talk about Bob’s future in the VHL. 

After having more than 30 goals, 90 points and a differential of at least +30 in his first two season in the VHL with the Prague Phantoms, Baby Bob’s objectives were very high. Even though, he was only at his thirs season, Bob was starting to become a veteran in the locker room. He is a very good player and he knows how to show the way to his teammates. Even with all the expectations and the objectives, it was not an easy season for Baby Bob. With only 83 points in 72 games, it was the worst season in terms of points for him. This season was not all bad as he scored 39 goals, his personal best, and had a differential of plus/minus of 41. Bob also had an incredible amount of shots (520) and finished 9th for the most shots in the league.  

Baby Bob, who had some difficulties in the past playoffs, scored 6 goals and added 5 assists for a total of 11 points in 10 games. Even if the team did not make it too far in the playoffs, Bob can be proud of what he did in the playoffs. 

Yesterday, Baby Bob heard a big news that was going to change his career. He got traded. Baby Bob’s contract has only one year left and he was going to be free to go everywhere. Bob saw that the team was going no where after a couple of good season, so he decided to talk to Acyd @Acydburn, Prague’s GM, and he asked for a trade. Acyd agreed and Baby Bob got traded to the Chicago Phoenix in exchange for a S85 CHI 1st round pick. The Phoenix are a team getting out of a rebuild and are getting ready to compete in the playoffs. 

Here are Baby Bob’s comments about the trade : 

« The Phantoms are entering a rebuild and I don’t think that I would have been of any help on the team, so I decided to ask for a trade. I would like to thank the entire organization of the Phantoms Prague for the incredible last three years and I wish them the best of luck in the future. I am really excited to start playing with the Phoenix next season. » 

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob. 

558 words 

13 june – 19 june 

Edited by Baby Boomer

• Baby Boomer changed the title to The thirtieth chapter of Baby Bob's life (Last season with Prague and Baby Bob's new team)