The Seabasstard signs his first endorsement deal.

Seabass

After last week's VHL.com submission which featured The Seabasstard sharing how he would "pound down a box of greasy popeye's chicken" into his gut before every game, now Popeye's chicken have reached out to the player to discuss an endorsement deal. 

" I mean it's a product I believe in so why not back it up officially and take advantage of my love of Popeye's Chicken. Popeye's is going to feature a series of commercials with me in it, for radio and television. I haven't been able to get any endorsement deals like this before in my career, I don't know if that has anything to do with being a player from a Russian based team or not but I think my partnership with Popeye's will be fun and I appreciate the opportunity to continue talking about my love for fried chicken."

The endorsement deal will pay The Seabasstard 200 000$ and a lifetime supply of Popeye's Chicken, the deal also includes naming a limited time food item at the restaurant after the VHL player. 

" For a limited time during the summer only at Popeye's restaurants in the US, The Seabasstard Jerk will be served. It has nothing to do with Popeye's Louisiana kitchen theme I know but it's basically Jamaican Jerk Style chicken. Why Jerk style you may ask? Because it's fucken awesome. Go ahead try it."

(Oupps this was ment as an article not a graphic my bad)

Edited by Seabass

2 hours ago, Seabass said:

After last week's VHL.com submission which featured The Seabasstard sharing how he would "pound down a box of greasy popeye's chicken" into his gut before every game, now Popeye's chicken have reached out to the player to discuss an endorsement deal. 

" I mean it's a product I believe in so why not back it up officially and take advantage of my love of Popeye's Chicken. Popeye's is going to feature a series of commercials with me in it, for radio and television. I haven't been able to get any endorsement deals like this before in my career, I don't know if that has anything to do with being a player from a Russian based team or not but I think my partnership with Popeye's will be fun and I appreciate the opportunity to continue talking about my love for fried chicken."

The endorsement deal will pay The Seabasstard 200 000$ and a lifetime supply of Popeye's Chicken, the deal also includes naming a limited time food item at the restaurant after the VHL player. 

" For a limited time during the summer only at Popeye's restaurants in the US, The Seabasstard Jerk will be served. It has nothing to do with Popeye's Louisiana kitchen theme I know but it's basically Jamaican Jerk Style chicken. Why Jerk style you may ask? Because it's fucken awesome. Go ahead try it."

(Oupps this was ment as an article not a graphic my bad)

I was going to say where is the Graphic!! Should I throw a tantrum until I get a graphic? LOL!!

Yeah!! I know Grow-up and stop riding your high horse!!

I mean this does sound like a good idea for a graphic to be fair. Not speaking from experience with making silly endorsement graphics or anything.😅