(S85) RW - mini man, TPE: 66

wow

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you top line ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Hello and welcome to the league! The Ottawa Lynx would like to offer you a 1-year waiver contract worth 1.5M for the season, here's what comes with the deal..

A 2nd line spot open with plenty of specialty teams time, tons of room to grow and be part of a hopefully solid rebuild as a star plus management always goes all out so expect us to try our best everyday to fix issues along our way

Help will be a message away and if you need a guide to become even better before the draft we got YOU! As long as you are having fun that's key for us, plenty of history to be made even if your a rookie

If you are interested in joining the Lynx, just quote this message with a #GOLYNXGO and I'll send the paperwork. Thanks and good luck on your journey regardless where you decide :ott:

Bild

Hi @wow

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special team time.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with mini man.

B38212A2-DF91-463B-85E5-DFB0F1F7CBCD.png

Howdy @wow!

I'm Bulduray, the General Manager for the Saskatoon Wild. We're interested in picking you and your player up to play for our team! We're aiming for another competitive season once again, and we hope you come along with us for the ride!

We Offer:

- Fun and responsive locker room 

An active locker room is something the Saskatoon Wild heavily inspire to be. Our locker room is full of fun and responsive individuals ready to meet you and your player!

- Detailed guides to help you once you get started

Not sure what you are doing? Saskatoon has several working guides on how to get your player rolling. Whether it’s TPE collecting or Player Building, Saskatoon has it all!

- Great alumni 

A team would be nothing without Alumni, our locker room has countless of successful alumni cheering you on.

- Second Line Minutes/Special Team Minutes

Last but not least, we offer Second Line Minutes with added Special Team Minutes. As well as the opportunity to move up the ranks if your performance is good.

To accept our offer, please quote this message and write "#GetWild". After that, I'll send you a contract offer and an invite to our discord locker room. Then we'll go from there, and teach you the ropes on how to become a successful player.

Edited by Bulduray_1

12 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:
Bild

Hi @wow

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special team time.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with mini man.

#releasethehounds