why are you cool

Hi. im bored my name is comrade red panda and im very bored im so bored i want to ask people why they are cool to cure my bored @Lemorse7why are u cool and thats the only person im tagging because im bored if you have a detailed reason why you are cool uhh give me that detailed reason

1 hour ago, comrade cat said:

Hi. im bored my name is comrade red panda and im very bored im so bored i want to ask people why they are cool to cure my bored @Lemorse7why are u cool and thats the only person im tagging because im bored if you have a detailed reason why you are cool uhh give me that detailed reason

I’m cool because I don’t think I’m cool but people say I’m cool 

I think I’m cool because I’m a very good listener. I remember lots of things about lots of people and I’m actually interested in getting to know what’s going on in your life. I love helping people through tough stuff, but sadly as a dude I don’t find myself in many situations where people seek that out from me. But to those who I have helped, and those who get that I care in general, I’m probably cool enough. 

Also, I spent way too much time playing Monopoly against myself as a kid (don’t ask) and 10+ years later I can tell you the price and rent of every property on the board, as well as the order of every square on the board, without looking. So there’s my useless talent. 

10 hours ago, Gustav said:

I think I’m cool because I’m a very good listener. I remember lots of things about lots of people and I’m actually interested in getting to know what’s going on in your life. I love helping people through tough stuff, but sadly as a dude I don’t find myself in many situations where people seek that out from me. But to those who I have helped, and those who get that I care in general, I’m probably cool enough. 

Also, I spent way too much time playing Monopoly against myself as a kid (don’t ask) and 10+ years later I can tell you the price and rent of every property on the board, as well as the order of every square on the board, without looking. So there’s my useless talent. 

okay thats really cool